Be part of the Arts!
The Arts Council would not exist without the support of its members—people who understand how vital the arts are to everyone. Please join today and help make this the best place to live through the power of the arts.
- Free art exhibit receptions
- Invitations to all events
- Free subscription to the Arts Council’s Program Guide
- Advance notice and ticket sales for programs and events
- Reduced pricing for programs, events and ARTours
- E-blasts featuring events, exhibitions and arts opportunities
- Subscription to PineStraw Magazine ($500 level and above)
- Reciprocal benefits at:
- Arts Council Galleries – 10% discount on art
- Arts Council Galleries – 25% rental discount
- The Country Bookshop – 10% discount
- Eye Candy Gallery – 15% framing discount
- Knowledge that your membership benefits everyone, including children’s education, our local economy, and our quality of life.
To donate at a higher level or to sponsor a program or event, please contact Ray Owen at 910-692-2787 or Email.
For Donor Advised Funds (DAF), the Arts Council’s tax ID number is 56-1083785.
If you would like us to send you an Arts Council membership brochure, please call us at 910-692-ARTS (2787) or email us.
$1,973 – 1973 Society
Amount in tribute to ACMC’s founding year
$500 – Patron
Includes subscription to PineStraw Magazine
$125 – Artist Circle
Helps us support our local artists
$100 – Donor
Brings an artist to a school in our Performing Arts in Moore Schools (PAMS) Program
$60 – Family
Benefits for 2 adults & their children under age 18
$45 – Individual
benefits for 1 person, including free subscription to the Arts Council’s Program Guide
$25 – Student (full-time)
To donate at a higher level or
to sponsor an event, please contact Ray Owen at 910-692-2787 or Email.