Be part of the Arts!
The Arts Council would not exist without the support of its members—people who understand how vital the arts are to everyone. Members support the Arts Council’s educational activities, programs, exhibits, concerts, and events for all ages and throughout Moore County. Please join today and help make this the best place to live through the power of the arts.
- Free art exhibit receptions at Arts Council Galleries
- Advance notice & ticket sales for programs & events
- Reduced pricing for programs, events, & ARTours
- Free subscription to the Arts Council Program Guide
- E-blasts featuring events, exhibitions and arts opportunities
- Free subscription to PineStraw Magazine ($500 level & above)
- Reciprocal benefits at select local businesses & institutions such as:
- Knowledge that your membership benefits everyone, including children’s education, our local economy, and our quality of life.
Artist Circle ($75+)
Artists in any genre are encouraged to join the “Artist Circle.” At this level, in addition to the benefits listed above, you are eligible for juried solo & group exhibits; free full listing in our online Arts Directory (coming August, 2023); 5% discount on sales commission in our galleries (35% instead of 40%); reduced entry fees for the Fine Arts Festival & other professional development opportunities.
To donate at a higher level or to sponsor a program or event, please contact Ray Owen at 910-692-2787 or Email.
For Donor Advised Funds (DAF), the Arts Council’s tax ID number is 56-1083785.
If you would like us to send you an Arts Council membership brochure, please call us at 910-692-ARTS (2787) or email us.
(Effective July 1, 2023)
$1,973 – The 1973 Society
Tribute to ACMC’s founding year
$500 – Patron
Includes free subscription to PineStraw Magazine
$250 – Sustainer
Helps us keep the lights on in our galleries
$125 – Donor
Brings an artist to a school in our Performing Arts in Moore Schools (PAMS) Program
$75 – Artist Circle
Specifically for our local artists
(See box to the left for details)
$60 – Family
Benefits for 2 adults & their children under age 18
$45 – Individual
benefits for 1 person, including free subscription to the Arts Council Program Guide
$25 – Student (full-time)
To donate at a higher level or
to sponsor an event, please contact Ray Owen at 910-692-2787 or Email.