The Young People’s Fine Arts Festival (YPFAF) is the Arts Council’s opportunity of showcasing the artistic talents of students in grades K-12 from all Moore County public, private, charter, and home schools. Chosen by each school, all entries are exhibited at Campbell House Galleries each March, which is “Art in Schools” Month.
The exhibit is free and open to the public, thanks to the sponsorship of George W. Little & Associates and Whistle Stop Press.
Download the YPFAF Guidelines & Labels:
- YPFAF – Guidelines Coming Soon
- 2020 Labels
Entry Deadline: Feb 13, 2020 by 5pm
2020 Opening Reception: March 6
In addition to the exhibit, the high school and middle school students’ entries will be judged. The winners will be announced at the night of the opening reception at 6 p.m.
- Exhibition Dates: March 4 – 26, 2020
- Location: Campbell House Galleries (482 E. Connecticut Ave., So. Pines, NC)
- Weekday Gallery Hours: Weekdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Weekend Date & Hours: Sat., March 21, 2 to 4 p.m.
If you have any questions please contact Kate Curtin at 910-692-2787 or via Email.