Bidding Period Begins: 9 am on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Bidding Period Ends: 5 pm on Friday, September 11, 2020
Mark your calendars!! The Arts Council of Moore County and sponsors, Durant C. Holler III and Lin Hutaff/Lin Hutaff’s Pinehurst Realty Group, announce an online auction scheduled from September 1-11, 2020. Bid & Win for Moore Arts auction was organized to help the Arts Council overcome the strain of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This auction features an amazing collection of one-of-a-kind artwork and numerous high-end items, including:
- Week-long vacation in a historic Charleston, SC residence
- Week-long vacation in Banner Elk, NC at a Valle Crucis Riverside mountain lodge
- Plein Air Art Workshop led by artist Harry Neely at a local picturesque horse farm
- Make-&-take floral arranging by Matt Hollyfield of Hollyfield Design
- Watercolor class guided by artist Ellen Burke
- Bag by R. Riveter
- Pottery by Jugtown Pottery and Ben Owen III
- Paintings by Jessie Mackay, Sharon Ferguson and Marilyn Vendemia
- Commissioned piece of art by Paula Montgomery
- Wood-fired, copper red pot by Travis Owens of Jugtown Pottery
- Gala dinner party for 10 at Campbell House with music by Paul Murphy
- 3-course dinner catered by Goldie Toon for eight in your own home
- Handcrafted jewelry
And more. It’s a win-win event!
Experience the excitement of bidding for Moore art. Visit www.32auctions.com/TheArtsCouncil to view all the auction items and bid online. Auction items and bid sheets will also be on display at Campbell House Galleries from Sept. 1-11. Arts Council staff will be happy to place an online bid for you, if you wish.
Proceeds from this event will provide critical operating support to the Arts Council by replacing funds lost due to the cancellation of numerous programs due to COVID-19. We need your help.