THANK YOU BIDDERS & SPONSORS!
We raised over $12,000!
Bidding Period Begins: 9 am on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Bidding Period Ends: 5 pm on Friday, September 11, 2020
Mark your calendars!! The Arts Council of Moore County and sponsors, Durant C. Holler III and Lin Hutaff/Lin Hutaff’s Pinehurst Realty Group, announce an online auction scheduled from September 1-11, 2020. Bid & Win for Moore Arts auction was organized to help the Arts Council overcome the strain of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This auction features an amazing collection of one-of-a-kind artwork and numerous high-end items, including:
- Week-long vacation in a historic Charleston, SC residence
- Week-long vacation in Banner Elk, NC at a Valle Crucis Riverside mountain lodge
- Plein Air Art Workshop led by artist Harry Neely at a local picturesque horse farm
- Make-&-take floral arranging by Matt Hollyfield of Hollyfield Design
- Watercolor class guided by artist Ellen Burke
- Bag by R. Riveter
- Pottery by Jugtown Pottery and Ben Owen III
- Paintings by Jessie Mackay, Sharon Ferguson and Marilyn Vendemia
- Commissioned piece of art by Paula Montgomery
- Wood-fired, copper red pot by Travis Owens of Jugtown Pottery
- Gala dinner party for 10 at Campbell House with music by Paul Murphy
- 3-course dinner catered by Goldie Toon for eight in your own home
- Handcrafted jewelry
And more. It’s a win-win event!
Proceeds from this event will provide critical operating support to the Arts Council by replacing funds lost due to the cancellation of numerous programs due to COVID-19. We need your help.