The Arts Council of Moore County would not exist without the support of its members…people who understand how vital the arts are to each individual and every community. Please become a member today and help us make Moore County the best place to live through the power of the arts!
Benefits of Membership:
- Knowledge that your Arts Council membership benefits all of Moore County, including our children’s education, our local economy, and our culture and quality of life.
- Advance notice on all our programs & events.
- 10% discount in Campbell House Galleries.
- 10%-50% discount on Arts Council programs & ARTours.
- Invitation to the Arts Council’s Annual Meeting.
- Free subscription to Pinestraw Magazine ($100 & above).
- 25% discount on Campbell House rented for a private event, based on availability.
Click on the level below at which you would like to join the Arts Council:
(Each link will take you to the Arts Council’s PayPal account, where you can become a members securely at the level that is comfortable for you.)
INDIVIDUAL MEMBER — $40
(Benefits for 1 person)
FAMILY MEMBER — $50
(Benefits for 1-2 adults & their children under 18)
To donate at a level above $1,000, please call us at 910-692-2787.
DOUBLE YOUR CONTRIBUTION! (Without Giving Twice as Much!)
Do you work for, or are you retired from, a company offering matching funds for charitable gifts? If so, you may be able to double or triple your contribution to the Arts Council of Moore County, an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) corporation. Check with your company’s personnel or retirement office for details.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR NC RESIDENTS:
Keep a copy of your donation. Your contribution may make you eligible for a new North Carolina tax credit if you do not itemize deductions on your federal tax form. See the instructions in your state tax booklet. This can take dollars off what you owe in state income taxes. Every little bit helps!
If you would like us to send you an Arts Council membership brochure, please call us at 910-692-ARTS (2787) or email us.